Top 10 Celebrity Marriages of 2010
Celebrities fascinate us all but there is nothing more spectacular then when two of these celebrities fall for each other creating a blissfully sinful marriage. And as much as we enjoy the coming together of these celebrities, we also enjoy their break up and all of the juicy details. But being that it is the end of the year, we will celebrate this year's top ten joyful marriage reunions. Here they are:
- Number 10 - The Sassy Megan Fox and 90210 and Current Desperate Housewives heartthrob, Brian Austin Green. These two have seen the ups and downs of a relationship; dating in 2004, becoming engaged in 2006, breaking it off in 2009 and then running to the chapel in 2010. They might be on next year's top ten of celebrity divorces, but congrats to the happy couple.
- Number 9 - Our Favorite Pirate, Orlando Bloom and the Sexy Victoria Secret's model, Miranda Kerr. After a strong 3 year relationship, this couple shot down the aisle only one month after announcing their marriage. They've been out of the spotlight so they just make it to Hollywood marriage success of 3 years.
- Number 8 - The Talented, Music Power house couple, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz. Shortly after announcing her first pregnancy, these two exchanged vows in front of family and friends on the Mediterranean Sea. Their little one will be dancing out of the womb, early next year.
- Number 7 - One of the sweetest marriages of the year belongs to Calista Flockhart and Harrison Ford. We thought it would never happen but after 8 long years of dating, they finally made it down the aisle to become husband and wife. These two are a true match made in heaven.
- Number 6 - Country Sweetheart, Carrie Underwood and her Star Hockey Hub Mike Fisher had a dream wedding in Georgia this year. Congrats to this young and in love couple.
- Number 5 - The Adorable Emily Blunt and the Funny Office Guy, John Krasinski were married in front of friends and family (including the delicious George Clooney) at Lake Como in Italy this year.
- Number 4 - Robbie Williams and Ayda Field also finally tied the knot after years of dating in a private ceremony in Beverly Hills.
- Number 3 - The Model Mom, Nicole Ritchie and the Bad Boy gone Good, Joel Madden, celebrated their union with their two little ones in attendance, Harlow and Sparrow in one of the year's most lavish wedding ceremonies.
- Number 2 - Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky had a beautiful dream wedding in Rhinebeck, New York with her successful parents at her side, Current Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton and former US President, Bill Clinton.
- And the Number 1 wedding of 2010 goes to the extremely entertaining couple, Russell Brand and Katy Perry. In a lavish Indian ceremony these two love birds exchanged vows at the Aman-i-Khas resort with some of the most exotic animals in the world in attendance.
And there you have it the top ten marriages of 2010. Honorable mentions and congrats go to Hillary Duff and Mike Comrie, Chad Lowe and Kim Painter, Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, Julio Iglesias and Mirando Rijnsburger and Jane Lynch and Dr. Lara Embry.