UK Dating: Romantic Getaways
Looking for the perfect romantic getaway in the UK? Whether you are planning a trip with your long-term partner or this is your first romantic escape with your online dating match, the options available to you are virtually unlimited. Tranquil and peaceful, rural or city, countryside or seaside, whatever your preference, there is the perfect romantic retreat waiting for you.
For the perfect romantic getaway, you will probably want to get away from the crowds and find something that is different from the usual.
There are plenty of different types of getaways from which to choose. Here are just a few suggestions:
- A suite in a luxury hotel or B&B where you can relax in opulence and style.
- A log cabin in the secluded countryside, away from the hustle and bustle.
- A luxury, holiday cottage, where you can take it easy and really get to know each other.
- A lochside retreat to enjoy the beautiful views and water activities the loch will be bound to offer.
- A centuries old cottage, which will provide you with a charming and rustic hideaway.
- An extravagant spa experience where you will be able to enjoy the spa treatments for couples on offer, spending time in the relaxing, healing surroundings.
There are a few, more specific, suggestions for the best areas to go. A luxury cottage in Dorset or the Cotswolds is always a great option. The Lake District is considered the home of romantic getaways, and is undeniably one of the most beautiful regions in the UK. On the other hand, the Welsh border area is a fantastic hidden gem where you can enjoy Michelin starred dining.
Whether you choose to stay in a beautiful little thatched cottage, a secluded farmhouse, or a B&B in a quaint village, you will, of course, want some fantastic activities to occupy your time. What about having a glass of champagne or wine in front of the fireplace.
To make the most of the spectacular scenic views in whatever part of the country you are in, you may wish to go for a romantic picnic, take a stroll on the beach, go for a gentle bike ride in the countryside, or enjoy whatever pubs or restaurants the local village has to offer. Then, retire to the snug, rustic beauty of your chosen sanctuary.
There are so many options for those couples looking for a romantic getaway in the UK, just take your pick.